Home > Individuals > Tax Filing – Individuals

Tax Filing

With offices in Singapore, Tax Associates International (TAI) can provide those living here with face-to-face and hands on service for their “out of country” tax filings. We can file annual returns for US and other countries, where annual returns are required as a result of source income from within those countries.

We can file individual returns for each of the UK, Canada, USA, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China and Malaysia.

We work with individuals with assets and/or exposure in more than one country, helping to claim due offsets for taxes paid in one country, when considering tax due in a second country.

Please click on one of the following links for additional tax filing information by country.



Hong Kong

People’s Republic of China

United Kingdom

United States

Rest of the World / Multi-countries